Cable TV Support

Milligan College provides CATV to each housing unit. Each housing unit has one cable connection. If you have trouble with your reception, please contact us by submitting a help desk ticket online. Please be aware that we do not support or repair televisions. We only support the service provided to the connection.

A few suggestions before contacting the Helpdesk:

  1. Is your Television set for “CATV” reception instead of “AIR”?
  2. Have you auto-programmed your television?
  3. Have you checked to insure that you have the cable connected correctly?